Snapshot of the Best HCM Platforms
Human capital management platforms help HR departments with managing organizations in general.
But how important are HCM platforms when it comes to managing employees? Well, they’re not only platforms packed with relevant data and have the abilities to track key info, but they also help to organize workers and make processes easier and smoother.
So with this in mind, here are some of the best human capital management platforms currently on the market today, tied to specific features of these platforms.
List of best HCM platforms
- Best for artificial intelligence and machine learning: Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Best for integration with existing HR software: ADP WorkforceNow.
- Best for user experience and interface design: Workday
- Best for employee social networking: eXo Platform.
- Best for usability and user onboarding: Viventium.
- Best for automation of HR transaction: Vibe HCM.
- Best for medium and large businesses: Ascentis.
- Best for add-on scalability: SAP SuccessFactors.
- Best for employee engagement: Sage People.
- Best for ease of customization: Eddy.
- Best for small businesses: Rippling.
When it comes to analyzing HCM platforms, there is a set of criteria that comes to mind to consider. These include: the user interface of the actual platform; the usability and the training around it; the features that are included, such as payroll features, performance tools, and the analysis and reporting features.
Added to this is the capabilities that a platform has in terms of the onboarding process, such as the tools to attract and retain as well as provide them training. Plus the ease of integration with other organization tools to build out a broader view of the company.
And finally, there is the self-service aspect of the platform – whether it allows, or to what extent it allows employees to enter the platform and update relevant information to them, such as contact details, shift schedules, paystubs, etc.
Benefits of HCM platforms
Human capital management platforms provide rich resources for organizations and offer a number of automated features for multiple areas from recruiting and admin tasks to payroll and employee performance measures.
These platforms are designed specifically to manage the workforce while at the same time improving employee engagement and overall experience.
PS: ArganoUV is one of the world’s leading HCM solutions agencies. Contact us to see how we can work together.